We will be heading to Cherry Hill water park for our annual family reunion. Long awaited this year especially since Mandy and Jon and Family and Marin and JR will be returning. Funny, it seems like they've been gone forever but it's only been 5 1/2 months for Mandy and 1 1/2 mos. for Marin. I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder. Anyway, gotta go pack! ( I know; I've got more than a week to pack my swimsuit and sunscreen but why wait til the last minute?)
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's funny that you are already packing for a weekend that only really requires a swimsuit and sunscreen, when I need to pack for 2 weeks, and I probably won't start packing until Sunday, and I leave Tuesday.
Yeah, well, you see that's the difference between us. I have such a poor memory that it takes me a week to remember all I have to take and you've travelled so much that it's become second nature to you..Ha! See you soon, Mom
I believe the gene for packing in advance skips a generation because I didn't get it either, but Sadie is already packed and even offered to wash her own clothes yesterday so she would have all the clothes she needed packed and ready to go. I am so excited to come but overwhelmed by what still needs to be done.
Sadie keeps telling me she gets butterflies everytime she thinks about Utah, guess what. . .
So do I!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment