Sunday, November 16, 2008

TEXAS here we come!!

We're down to mere days now and I can't even concentrate on work. Bytheway, Mandy, so many people have told me to say hello to you that I can't remember.....let's see Cherie Woodland, The Clawsons, Sadie's advanced Espanol class (actually the hi is to Sadie), Debbie Hansen, Chuck and Darla, Cherie Hlavaty and others from our ward.
Other news: I've been going to the training room at TOSH (The Overly Sadistic Helpers) to have my shoulder and arm worked on and I feel like a truck ran over me and backed up to see what it hit! I may have overworked it at home doing the assigned exercises and that could be the reason for all the pain. All I did in August to injure it was move my recumbant bike from the back porch to my bedroom and then move my bed to accomodate the bike. I mean, I used to move stuff all the time and nothing tore. Just cuz I'm 60 now, my body is rebelling against these things! My right side is fine, it's just the left that's out of shape. I guess I should be grateful that racquetball has kept my right arm in shape. Anybody have any cheese to go along with my whine?

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Alright Old Lady,(lol)the doctor ordered time with family to just relax and enjoy yourself and did I mention SHOP! These should at least distract you from the pain, right! Can't wait to see you guys. Tell all those wonderful people, Hello from us!
See ya soon!

Marin said...

I've got some cheese to go with your whine, because I've been having a lot of whine of my own with the morning sickness crap. Good thing JR loves me. :)

Mandy said...

Random comment, just wanted to see if a picture would come up when I did.

Pat said...

Hey, how did you do that? Is your hair darker? And is that a bear behind you?? Hey, I can ask you personally tomorrow! Love you! Mom