Monday, September 21, 2009

NOW I can rest!

Singing in a quartet in Sac Mtg. always is scarey. Glad it's over!

Weather looks like it's changing, it's getting down right nippy in the mornings.

Racquetball tonight! I played Fri and then Sat morning I played volleyball with Misty's team. I could play because they were shorthanded so it was a forfeit. Sad thing is, we won! Hard to believe they couldn't get 6 women combining 2 wards, but there are soccer and football games that are competing. It was fun, anyway.

We may take off with Misty's family this week-end as a last minute get-away. Don't know yet where we're going but sorry, Marin, we'll not be coming up. We'll need more time off school to make the drive.

Guess I'd better go get my Fall decorations out and look up the Crazy Corn Maze dates. I think I would like Fall better if it didn't mean winter were just around the corner!

0 comments: