After, laying off exercising most of the summer and getting over that respiratory virus, I finally feel like I have some energy back! Last night I umped a game and then played 2 singles r-ball games which I won and then played 3 doubles r-ball games which we won. I got to sleep about midnight and this morning I was back on the court playing a guy whom I beat 31-21. It seemed to take forever to get back into shape after a l o n g summer off. It's amazing how quickly the body gets OUT of shape and how long it takes to get back INTO shape!
Here's hoping I'll keep it up!
Garn's off to deer hunting today and tomorrow I'm off to Misty's to sleep over and go to their Stake Center for the broadcast of their Regional Conference on Sun. I have the same Conf but our Stake's not broadcasting it so we'd have to go downtown for it. Since Garn will be off deer hunting I'd have to go down there alone. It's much easier (and funner) to stay at Misty's overnight and go with them!
Friday, October 16, 2009
PAT'S GOT HER GROOVE BACK!
Posted by Pat at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment