A chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. You see, while we had Misty and Dan and Mandy and Jon and Marin and JR on a group web camera conference call someone came to Misty's house and gave them a chocolate chocolate cake and she proceeded to eat it ON CAMERA in front of us. Well, I made such a big deal out of it that Garn went out and bought one for me! Cute, huh? It wasn't just me, Austin and Devan were staying over and Austin said it looked good too. Wish I could show you all a picture but I haven't learned how to incorporate pictures into my blog yet.... It was GOOD. I'll make sure to share it with whomever would like a piece...come and get it!!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so nice! Can you save a piece for me? :) Just kidding. I'll just have to make me some brownies. We'll all still have to eat something chocolatey and good in front of Misty and McKy at the family reunion. I think it would be funny
I agree, Marin. That would be hilarious1
Post a Comment