So Misty and I eat at the food court in Fashion Place Mall on Thurs. June 19 after I had 2 crowns installed in my mouth (without anesthesia I might add). I wait in an interminably(extremely long) line and finally ask for a bowl with fried rice and orange chicken. " Sorry, there will be a wait for the chicken" I'll just have the sweet and sour pork then, I say. Misty was smart and spotted the Subway counter which was empty and got her order right away! That night I was excited to be going to my first Stake exercise class since my Thurs. night umpiring is over. Garn bought me an exercise ball and I bought a mat and hand weights. I was prepared! (See previous blog on "being prepared") Anyway, about an hour before it was to start I ended up in the bathroom on the toilet losing the sweet and sour pork. (hint: I don't throw up) So.. there went the evening. The next day, Fri. I am weak and tired. I played racquetball for an hour and went home. Today, Sat., I have a huge headache and still don't feel so hot, but tonight Garn and I need to bbq hotdogs and hamburgers at our ward for the multi-stake Ysa's(young single adults) summer party of which we are a shepherding couple in our ward. We bought a big orange Igloo water cooler for the reunion so we'll all have enough to drink. I've always wanted one. I also found a BODY GLOVE water shirt that has uva protection from the sun's harmful rays and board shorts to match. This way I won't have to worry about getting burned or having to apply sunscreen to my back,shoulders,neck or thighs. That's a time saver right there! Less than 3 weeks to go!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I got sick the first time I had the Sweet and Sour Pork at Panda Express too. That's way back around the first time I had Panda. I don't think that I've had the Sweet and Sour since. It took me a while to be able to eat there again, but I do now.
Post a Comment