Friday, September 19, 2008

The crazy corn maze

We had such a great time! The weather was perfect and it was only the second day so it was in perfect condition. My only problem was that I can't read a map to save my life! If I hadn't been with Dan and Misty and Garn I would still be there! McKy, Austin and McKy's friend Brad went off together and Devan and Mason went off together and that left Merrick and Marcus with the adults. We finally made it out and Devan and Mason had been out for some time. McKy and the other two were still in and after waiting a half hour Dan went in after them. They had decided to follow the other half of the maze reserved for the haunted part and got lost and cut through to another field altogether; at least that's the story they told. I think they just liked wandering around cutting through the stalks! Then the 11 of us went to Carl's JR for burgers, fries, onion rings, and shakes and had a great time! Our only regret was that we didn't have Mandy's family and Marin and JR with us. We kept saying how much they would have loved it and that it would have been easy to take Ali and the stroller through on smooth, dry ground. We miss you guys!!!

1 comments:

ellemenopii said...

Pat-
That sounds like so much fun. I miss that about Utah. Say hello to everyone for me!