Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm eating....

yet another caramel apple! I think eating healthy (like apples) is so important! We got new furniture for downstairs! It's 6 pieces with rocking recliners at each end and 2 full recliners in the middle separated by 2 tables with cup holders and storage units. All made of micro fiber so it's washable. It's in chocolate brown. It'll be delivered tomorrow. I love it!!

3 comments:

Marin said...

The furniture sounds great. I'm excited to see it. Did you move the couches upstairs that were downstairs?

Pat said...

Yes! I got my blue couches back upstairs where I always wanted them! Dad's selling the other furniture and book case on KSL to make room for the big screen tv we'll eventually have! Our airfare to Seattle was only $51 one way!! Soo cool!

Marin said...

Wow, you guys are just going all out. It's about time you guys did stuff for you! That's an awesome price for airfare. I'm excited.