Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm going to Texas!

3 weeks from today for Valentines. I'm really excited. So sorry Mandy that you're so sick! Take your medicine and take care of the pain. Wish I were there to help. See you soon! Love you, Mom

3 comments:

ellemenopii said...

OK, so this is like the 4th time you have come to Texas.....are we going to see you THIS time? Is Mandy ok?

Marin said...

Not fair. I want to go... Maybe you should go pick Mandy up and then come up here and see me :D. Though I get to see you in 4 months. That's right, I have 4 months left!

Pat said...

Hey Shanyn, if you can get to Mandy's house, it's a deal! I'll only be there 3 days and right now Mandy is very ill.

Hey Marin, 4 mos. and I'll see all 3 of you!