THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MISTY
You support everyone in the family
You remember everyone's birthdays
You teach your sons the gospel
You usually beat me in board games ( but not always, that's what I love!)
You are fun to be with
You can play basketball well
You give of yourself to your family and others
You support your husband in all his endeavors
You make sure your boys are exposed to music and sports
You will travel long distances to be with family
You make sure you exercise regularly
You encourage your sons to try new things
You support your boys in all their school activities and homework
You make sure your house is always clean
You took on a puppy to raise!
You teach your boys to work by working with them
You show gratitude
You fulfill whatever you're called to do
You love to shop with me
You love to eat out with me
You love camping with the motor home
You keep a beautiful home
You're a Great Daughter, Happy Birthday my firstborn girl! I love you!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
HAPPY 36TH MISTY!
Posted by Pat at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Misty!
I'm glad you get to spend it with Mom and Marin. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Thanks mom, this was better than a birthday card from the store, so much more personal. Thanks for all the good times and I love you too!!
Post a Comment