Sunday, July 26, 2009

RAGING WATERS....AGAIN!

We went again yesterday and had a great time! Misty, Dan and boys, Austin, Devan, Haylie and I. I caught my hand in the hand grip when my tube flew out from underneath me almost taking my fingers and knuckles with it, so now I have pulled tendons in my right hand and a very swollen and sore knuckle! It was still fun! Dan went on the same ride as I did next and got flipped also but hit his head pretty hard on the side of the ride and had a headache the rest of the day. We all had a lot of fun even though some of the rides were out to get us!

Tomorrow is Marcus' birthday and we're off to JUMP ON IT in Lindon for his party. Should be fun. I'll let you know....I'm just a driver!

0 comments: