Wednesday, January 13, 2010

GOOD DAY!

Just got a $63.20 credit from Southwest Air for rebooking when prices dropped! Only $98 one way to Dallas!! Only 69 more days!! Also Chelby Sutton is in Beauty School and trimmed my hair today and tomorrow she's giving me highlights! Her daughter Cassie played on Sadie's soccer team and she said they just love the Deckers! The Suttons moved into our ward when our Bishop and family, the Jess's, bought their home. Small world!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I love getting money back for something or finding money in a pocket. It puts a little smile on my face. That is awesome that Shellby is doing hair. I think you need to post pictures.
Can't wait for you guys to come!

Marin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marin said...

That is almost enough for a one way ticket to Seattle! :D

(I deleted my other comment because I said Round Trip instead of one way)

Pat said...

I agree Mandy, I'll post a pic.
Marin, you're right and I'm still looking for a good deal so I can spend my credit!