Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS HAYLIE

My grdaughter Haylie was baptized and confirmed Sat in Texas and I wasn't there. I was so sad to have missed such an important day. I'm hoping Mandy will post pictures (hint) so we can see her special day. Haylie told me someone had accidentally drained the font so the water was extremely low and she hit her head on the bottom! Haylie also said the water was freezing! Sounds like someone tried to hurry and fill it up again. Anyway, she said it was all good. In the chapel on the front row the hymn books were in Spanish so they sang en espanol! Haylie said Sadie did really well! I'm anxious to see them all in June!

2 comments:

Karen Leeper said...

Isn't it a law that your children can't move more than 1 hour away from their mothers? I know its tough having your daughters spread out so far. You miss all of the exciting memories with them. But then again, you have an excuse to travel!

Pat said...

Traveling is sooo fun! I could get used to it,(if I had the time and money!)