Saturday, April 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIN!

27 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MARIN:

1 She's always willing to help people out

2 She loves to have you visit

3 She has the coolest wardrobe

4 She's giving me a new gr baby!

5 She has a hot tub

6 She loves to come visit us

7 She loves children

8 She loves to shop

9 She plans great trips

10 She plays the piano beautifully

11 She will exercize with me

12 She plays racquetball

13 She can sing too

14 She wears her make-up well

15 She loves water sports

16 She can play soccer

17 She plays softball

18 She plays basketball

19 She forgives

20 She loves the Lord

21 She is willing to serve

22 She's a good sport

23 She loves JR

24 She expresses love to her parents

25 She's a game player

26 She's an all around winner in my book!

27 SHE IS NOW AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY!

4 comments:

Marin said...

Thanks mom! I was wondering if you could think of 27 things. :D Just kidding. See you less than a month (by a day).

Mandy said...

Love it Mom! Good Job!
Happy Birthday Marin!

Anonymous said...

Pat, Hey look I am posting a message lol. I love how you come up with a list that corresponds to the age..very cute! = ) And even though I do not know Marin, she sounds awesome! Happy Birthday Marin...I just turned 27 myself = )

Pat said...

Kara! How awesome to "hear" from you! I'll see you tomorrow at school. Love ya, friend!